HUMAC is less than £1 a day!
Click here to find out more.
(You might be asked to log in to your Facebook account, so your Messenger can open)
It is the only supplement you will need to maintain your pet’s over all health! Why?
- It is full of minerals (most health issues start with a mineral deficiency)
- It binds the toxins which then get washed out of their body
- It helps the tummy with the absorption of all the “good stuff” in your pet’s feed
- 100 % natural substance
- Has a beneficial effect on the digestive system’s pH
- Helps the utilization of food and nutrients
- Boosts the natural cleaning and detoxification of the body
- Supplies necessary micro-elements
- Natural support for a healthy immune system
- Contains minerals in a chelate form
- Has a beneficial effect on the balanced state of the intestinal flora
Humus substances are a biological-chemical-geological detritus of life on Earth. Most of the organic material (biomass) on Earth is created by humus substances. One of the most important features of life on Earth is that the reproduction process of living organisms is mainly promoted by solid detritus products. Humus (soil-peat-coal) is the most important of them in soil life, therefore it is the most important medium in the reproduction of soil biomass.
In agriculture and animal husbandry, the humus carriers (peat-leonardite) have positive effects. These are humic acids, which are a chemical group and intermediate products of the decomposition of organic matter.
Humus substances have already been used during ancient times. Soviet scientists utilized mud the most actively during the Cold War. They were looking for a simple and cheap material, which could neutralize the consequences of a nuclear war. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union, the research was postponed.
Mud contains approximately 25% humic acid. Wellness hotels use it as well for their beneficial effect on the skin. It’s diverse biological effect lies in the fact that it can react with almost every type of compound due to it’s structure. Humic acid is a high molecular polymerizated aromatic compound which has a very complicated structure and significant physical and chemical properties.